Earthquake Story

Earthquake story

   A large earthquake rocks the San Francisco Bay area, Monday morning, killing two people and injuring 6 others.
   This earthquake was felt between Los Angeles and Redding, California. The Main area affected was the San Francisco bay area. Buildings collapsed and eight people were harmed.
   An Auto Supply partially collapsed killing two people.
   "I was eating my breakfast when the room started rolling. I dove under the table just as I heard an explosion outside and a chunk of cement flew through my kitchen window," Hayward resident, Mike Beamer, says.
   At the center of the quake, the magnitude was at a 6.4.
   Penny Gertz, a U.S Geological Survey scientist, says that the earthquake was a "strong one," and that it occurred at a fault line.
   Three of the six injured people were severely injured, and were rushed into hospitalization.
   People are still recovering from the massive earthquake.

Comments

Popular Posts