The Dispatch

Dispatch review

1. Taylor Takes back her thrown
I really like this piece because it has more of a relaxed tone rather than most articles now-a-days. Although, just to critique this, there are some moments when its hard to tell if the author likes Taylor Swift of not. There are times when they are talking about liking her and how Taylor Swift is amazing, while in the next sentence, it says how much they didn't like something about the song and her skills. 

I'd say, great article overall, just pick whether you like her (or whatever you are talking about in the future) or not.

2. 3 Last minute costume ideas
I like this article, but there doesn't seem to have a lot of time put into it. It seems like, whoever wrote this, did this article in a solid 10 minutes. I would've liked to see more ides, and more time put in. Although, I id like the humor added in. 

Over all, it was pretty okay, it needs more thought and more ideas.  

Comments

Popular Posts