Deadlines ARGGH!!

Deadlines in Journalism

PART 1

1. The word 'deadline' originated from the civil war, and from prison.
2. Your work will not be accepted or graded.
3. I, personally don't have problems with deadlines. And if I do miss something, then my teachers take off points, or if I don't turn it in later than the time limit, then it's not accepted at all.
4. I don't miss deadlines, most of the time. When I do, it's because I forgot to put it in my calendar.

PART 2

1. I think, making a to-do list, for the day, will help me budget what I need to get done, and make sure I actually get it done.
2. I think that not searching the web, and responding to messages would be the hardest. I use social media to help with my homework. Whether it be, asking for help, or helping others, I use the internet to help me get through my work.
3. To be completely honest, I'm kinda both, a morning and a night person. It depends when it is.
3a. Some problems I run into are, not focusing, or not actually learning from what I'm doing. I'm doing the work, just not paying attention.
4. I can limit myself to who I talk to whether it be, my friends, my study group, or the people in my class. But I can make a list of what I need to do for that study time. 
5. I don't really get that distracted, when it comes to my home work. So, I'm really not sure...

PART 3

1. Yes. Time management and taking control of your home work, does have correlation. 
2. My ideal study setting mood, well, they are different, depending where I am.
    Home- having a candle lit in the room. Sitting at a desk, with lots of light. Having the resources I need for that subject. A charger. Extra paper, in case I need to take notes, or if i need a brain break.
    Anywhere else- needs to be quiet, but busy. Needs to have plugs. Food. Needs to have space so I can spread out and get comfortable. I need to be able to have space to have my resources and have all of my necessities.
3. The biggest distraction when it comes to studying, would be, getting off topic, and I start studying the wrong thing.
4. Studying with friends, working together on projects, and listening to music would help me study.

Comments

Popular Posts