Phobia review

Phobia Review

1. A phobia is a consistent fear of something, and taking great lengths to avoid them.

2.
a. Claustrophobia- the fear of confined spaces
b. Gerontophobia- the fear of growing old
c. Lilapsophobia- fear of tornadoes or hurricanes
d. Myctophobia- fear of darkness
e. Spacephobia- fear of space

3. Islophobia or Linonophobia or Lygophobia

Islophobia- (isolation)

Horizontal
Rule of thirds- put the subject in either top corners
My subject will be a person sitting in a card board box shielding herself away from everyone, but acting scared.
I want the point of view to be more over head than, seeing her face.
I want the lighting to be bright, to show openness out side.
Clothing doesn't matter.

I want my subject to be my friend, Megan. I want her to be my subject, because she can act, and shes also very animated. I want to shoot these photos, in an open space, where it is bright, and there is sun. I will shoot a picture of Megan sitting in a big box with a back pack and personal things, and haver her in the corner. She will be scared and angry.

Linonophobia- (string)

Vertical
Leading lines- I will have string wrapped around a person.
My subject will be a person wrapped up in string, trying to break out.
I want the camera to face my subject.
I want the lighting to be darkish, yet with a subtle brighness
Clothing doesn't matter.

I want my subject to be me. I feel like, it will add more feeling if the picture was a self portrait. I want to shoot these pictures on a blank wall in my house. My house has a darker, more yellow tone to it, so i feel like it will be easier to shoot a dark erie picture with those tones.

Lygophobia- (darkness)

Vertical
leading lines- I will have a flash light with person.
My subject will be sitting on the concrete, with a flash light.
I want the point of view to be directly in front of the subject.
I want it to be dark out side, because its a fear of darkness.
Clothing will be all white.

I want my subject to be megan because, she dislikes darkness, and I feel like she could play the part well. I want to shoot these pictures in my neighbor hood, where there are dark streets. Megan will be sitting on the ground ( or standing) with a flash light, pointed, either directly, or off to the side of the camera.

D.
Islophobia- I could be right over the subject to get the real sight of what's happening.
Linonophobia- I could show only my lower half, and scissors stuck, in the string.
Lygophobia- I could shine the light in the persons face.

Comments

Popular Posts