Reflecting on 2017

Reflecting on 2017


1.

 This is one of my favorites because it's one of the funnier pictures in 2017. There was a lot of devastation during 2017, but this picture relieves us of the terror with a funny picture of goats in trees.

2.

This is one of my favorites, because it reminds me of lion king. When Mufasa comes out of the clouds and directs Simba. This picture reminds me of that.

3.

This is one of my favorites because, personally, I love husky's. So this close up is adorable and cute.

PART 2.

1.

...Ready for it? by Taylor Swift

I chose this as my number one song because it has a catchy beat, and it has a powerful meaning to me. A lot of people under estimate me, and this song shows people that there is more than the basic Taylor Swift. I listen to this song on the daily, and because I'm going to her concert.

2.

Star Wars; The Last Jedi

I chose this as my number one movie because, well... it's a Star Wars movie. I'm a big nerd over Star Wars. I've watched the movies over and over, since I was 3. I loved this movie. It had suspense between Kylo and Rey. And there was a good plot, just in general.

3.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-democracy-looks-like-womens-march-on-washington/

I chose this as my number one news article because, women have been thrown around, and abused for decades. And with the president that we have, women get pushed around more. Women are standing up to misogynistic men, and proving that we have a place in this world, rather than objects. It's a big deal for upcoming generations. Women will have better chances then.

4.

Patty Jenkins

I chose her as my number one person of the year because, she was the first women director to direct a film that made more than $100 million. She directed Wonder Women. She broke boundaries, and made the world much more open to women doing great things.

5.

Ariana Grande, Manchester Bombing

I chose Ariana Grande as my number one entertainment person, because she witnessed a horrible terror attack. It put her into a shock, and wasn't able to perform for a week. She quickly picked her self up and raised a charity towards the families, and finished her concert in manchester.

PART 3

1. One thing I will remember about my break is that i got to spend time with my cousin. Her name is Kyndal. We've always loved to hang out, but we have both grown up, and so she always wants to hang out with the older family. So these past couple of years, i havent hung out with her that much. And this year she told me that i could go with her to go let her dog out, and so we spent 30 minutes together with no other family. I got to see her house (parents house) and got to talk. It was really fun.

2. My resolutions for 2018 are to, stay fit, do my work when I get it, work on my grades, get closer with my friends, and to push toxic friends out. I need to focus whats good in my life rather than focus on what puts me down, or what my (toxic) friends say.

3. In 2018, I'm looking forward to hanging out with my friends, getting good grades, and doing a lot of things with my friends. I love hanging out with my friends, and I want to do that more.






Comments

Popular Posts