Academic Shoot Responses

1. I had some difficulties trying to figure out how to get the photos not be blurry. It turns out that it fit my theme quite well.

2. I was thinking the most about framing. I wanted to not have to crop anything out. I wanted there to be a very general feeling of just all around. My pictures have parts of things that aren't part of the main focus. When i look at my pictures now, I feel that I should cropped more out of the picture and had more of a main focus.

3. If I could do anything differently, I would try to do set my aperture so that there was less light in a picture. Especially the pictures of the maps, needed less light. The focus gets taken away by the light from the flash.

4. If i could things the same, I would probably take pictures of the same things, except with the tweaks if listed.

5. I think that the easiest rule would be the rule of thirds. The rule of thirds is a fairly easy rule to achieve. You just have to be conscious about your photos.

6. I believe that the hardest rule to achieve will be lines. Especially since we are at school, there aren't enough examples of lines.

7. The rule that I don't clearly understand at the moment is probably balance. I can figure out what balance is by looking up examples of pictures that have good balance. I can also look at the power point that we looked at at the beginning.



http://baldwinsphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com/2017/09/academic-photo-shoot.html

Comments

Popular Posts