Mural Project Preview

Mural Project Preview

1. Some ideas that my team could take pictures of are local art, polls down town looking at the flyers, or even just going to graffiti park. Knowing that we live in a graffiti filled city, we have many places filled with art.

2. I will need to think about steadiness, lighting, and focus. The lighting will depend on when i go shooting. If I go shooting at night, it may be harder to get the right picture. For focus, I will need to make sure that my F-stop is at the right speed.

3. When we go to put this assignment out online, I would need something like a collage app of some sort. We could do the same principles as the pictures on paper, just not as spaced out. For the second product, we could use picture collages, grid work, or just laying them together.

Comments

Popular Posts