Black and White Photographers Part 3

Black and White Photographers Part 3


1. When I first looked at Imogen Cunningham's photos, I saw elegance and feeling. She manages to put a lot of feeling in whether it be a persons face or just a simple flower. Her photos have a very clean feel. For example, with her flower pictures, there are no flaws just straight up clean white photos. And with the eye picture, there is feeling to the picture, not just a blank stare.


Image result for imogen cunningham photos
Image result for imogen cunningham photos

2.
 

I see the styrofoam bowls that the kids are eating out of. I see kiddos laughing and having a good time. I see the light coming from the top.
I smell the food that "we" are eating. I smell the atmosphere, of the outside, food, dirt, people.
I hear the laughter from my group. And I hear the chatter of everyone else in the room.
I taste the warm soup. And I taste the words that I'm saying.
I feel happiness from the stories that one of them is telling. I feel joy because of the jokes being told.


I see the cars stopped for the little boy. I see the busy city sitting around him.
I smell the fuel, and the trash among the city streets.
I hear the rumble of cars. I hear the talk among the streets, business among the sidewalks
I taste the pollution filled air. I taste the thick, cloudy air.
I feel curious about what the boy will do. I feel sadness, because the boy looks lost or hope less.

3. I would create a power point or collage to show how much I like Imogen Cunningham. I would get maybe thirty pictures of her work and create a collage using them all, and grouping, maybe, her flower or her people pictures together. If I made a power point, I would get a grouping of her photos and give short descriptions of each photo.

Comments

Popular Posts